The Multi Joystick is a joystick module which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics to control the wheelchair functions. It is a small proportional joystick, which requires significant less power and movement compared to a normal joystick. It can easily be controlled by any body part, including finger, chin, lip... thanks to its flexibility. It is recommended for people with tetraplegia, neuromuscular diseases (ALS, MS...) and limited muscular force.
- Fully proportional, with reduced throw (8 mm) and force (ca. 50 gr)
- Built in a compact and discrete housing, with 2 3.5 mm jacks for switch input
- Two switches can be linked to the separate interface: (red) on/off power wheelchair - (yellow) mode of the power wheelchair
- Fully adjustable to individual possibilities and needs with well-thought-out electronics (mini USB connection)
- Compatible with multiple types of wheelchair electronics
- Has a LED light on the interface which will start to flash green in case of error or orange in case of active tilt
P002-61 Multi Joystick Omni
This joystick has an Omni cable with SUB D9 connector
P002-62 Multi Joystick R-net
This joystick has an R-net bus cable
Add more intelligence
There is a mini USB connection in the interface to connect the Multi Joystick to the mo-vis Configurator and add additional intelligence.
Interesting features are the Road Compensation and the Tilt Setting.
Download the configurator here.
The mo-vis joysticks are available in two versions:
- R-net version with R-net bus cable
- Omni version with SUB D9 connector. This can be used to connect the mo-vis joystick directly to the Omni(2) Interface of Curtiss-Wright. But you can also connect the Omni joystick with another interface for compatibility with Dynamic Controls (DX, LiNX) and Curtis Instruments (Q-Logic).
Take a look at this overview to learn more about the compatibility of our joysticks.
Download our technical guides: