The Foot Control is a proportional control which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics. The user can operate it with their feet as it is specifically designed for people who find it easier to control their electric wheelchair with their foot. Through this control, movements of the foot can be converted into steering and control of the wheelchair.
- Low (6 cm - 2.36 in) and proportional
- Additional safety brackets for the frontside are available
- Two switches can be linked to the separate interface: (red) on/off power wheelchair - (yellow) mode of the power wheelchair
- Fully adjustable to individual possibilities and needs with well-thought-out electronics (USB-C connection)
- Compatible with multiple types of wheelchair electronics
- Has a LED light on the interface which will start to flash red in case of error or orange in case of active tilt. There's is also a LED light on the Foot Control which will indicate warnings/errors.
- To make sure that the Foot Control maintains its functionality, regular maintenance is required
The Foot Control must be mounted so it is protected from larger external objects entering the device.
P021-51 Foot Control Omni
This control has an Omni cable with SUB D9 connector
P021-52 Foot Control R-net (Available soon)
This control has an R-net bus cable
P021-53 Foot Control LiNX
This control has a LiNX bus cable
The Foot Control is available in the following versions:
- Omni version with SUB D9 connector. This can be used to connect the mo-vis joystick directly to the Omni(2) Interface of Curtiss-Wright. But you can also connect the Omni joystick to other interfaces for compatibility with Dynamic Controls (DX, LiNX) and Curtis Instruments (Q-Logic).
- R-net version with R-net bus cable (available soon)
- LiNX version with a LiNX bus cable
Take a look at this overview to learn more about the compatibility of our joysticks.
Download our technical guides: