The Scoot Control is a steering device which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics (R-net), to control the power chair and its functions. It is intended to support an attendant in controlling or maneuvering a power chair, both inside and outside.
- Fully proportional handlebar with 2 rubber handles and 2 configurable thumb throttles at either side
- Built in a compact housing, with a 3.5 mm stereo jack to connect an external keypad (Curtiss-Wright CJSM2 compatible)
- Full access to wheelchair functions such as Lights, Horn and Speed settings
- Battery and speed display via LEDs
- On-board configuration possible
- Compatible with multiple types of power chairs equipped with R-net electronics
P015-61 Scoot Control R-net
M015-70 Scoot Control mounting bracket
P015-65 Scoot Control R-net bundle
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control and the Mounting Bracket
P015-71 Scoot Control short mounting bracket
P015-66 Scoot Control R-net bundle short
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control and the Short Mounting Bracket
Some parameters can be set on-board, without the use of the mo-vis Configurator software or peripheral devices. For instance, the direction of the throttles can be changed. You can also change the default setting as Attendant Input Device Type to Universal to have access to all the modes directly.
The Scoot Control is compatible with multiple types of wheelchairs equipped with R-net electronics. The Scoot Control mounting bracket (M015-70) is available as dedicated mounting part.
Download our technical guides: