A wheelchair control used by the attendant or caregiver to control the electric wheelchair.
The Scoot Control is a steering device which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics (R-net or LiNX), to control the power chair and its functions. It is intended to support an attendant in controlling or maneuvering a power chair, both inside and outside.
- Fully proportional handlebar with 2 rubber handles and 2 configurable thumb throttles at either side
- Built in a compact housing, with a 3.5 mm stereo jack to connect an external keypad
- Full access to wheelchair functions such as Lights, Horn and Speed settings
- Battery and speed display via LEDs
- On-board configuration possible
- Compatible with multiple types of power chairs equipped with R-net or LiNX electronics
P015-61 Scoot Control R-net
P015-71 Scoot Control LiNX
M015-70 Scoot Control mounting bracket
P015-65 Scoot Control R-net bundle
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control R-net and the mounting bracket
M015-71 Scoot Control short mounting bracket
P015-66 Scoot Control R-net short bundle
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control R-net and the Short Mounting Bracket
P015-75 Scoot Control LiNX bundle
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control LiNX and the mounting bracket
P015-76 Scoot Control LiNX short bundle
The bundle includes both the Scoot Control LiNX and the short mounting bracket
Find a dealer near you for this product
Looking to buy directly? Please log in or create an account.
Some parameters can be set on-board, without the use of the mo-vis Configurator software or peripheral devices. For instance, the direction of the throttles can be changed. You can also change the default setting as Attendant Input Device Type to Universal to have access to all the modes directly.
The Scoot Control is compatible with multiple types of wheelchairs equipped with R-net or LiNX electronics. The Scoot Control mounting brackets (M015-70 or M015-71) are available as dedicated mounting part.
Download our technical guides:
Visit our webhelp. or Looking for something specific? Contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I control the lifts of the wheelchair directly with the Scoot Control?
In the default configuration, it is not possible to change the seating positions directly with the Scoot Control. You have two options:
- Add an external Actuator Keypad to control the lifts
- Change the default settings from Attendant to Universal. In the Universal settings, you can change the seating positions with the Scoot Control itself. Please refer to the manual for more information.
Is the Scoot Control compatible with Curtis Electronics / LiNX /...
The Scoot Control is available for both R-net and LiNX.