The Hand Warmer's main functionality is to keep the area around a wheelchair input device warm. This increases the comfort of the users and their ability to control the input device. It is intended to be fitted on any power chair with 24 V connection.
- An air heater, powered by the battery power (24 V) of a power chair
- Fully adjustable to individual possibilities and needs with well-though-out electronics (mini USB connection)
- Recycles air instead of using air from the cold environment: it draws air in at the front, heats it and forces it out again at the front using an internal fan. This results in a huge advantage with regards to the power consumption and efficiency.
- A mechanical switch (e.g. Twister) can be immediately plugged in (on/off, select power levels) although you also have an on-board push button
- LED indicates the status of the device
A Perspex dome-shaped 2-hands hood is available to better maintain the air temperature around the hands.
P012-62 Hand Warmer set
M012-31 Hand Warmer Dome set
Customize the Hand Warmer
Via a mini USB connection you can connect the Hand Warmer to a PC and adjust it to individual possibilities and needs with our Configurator Software.
Several parameters can be programmed, such as auto off (switch off after a set time), number of available power levels, minimum and maximum temperature and fan speed.
Download the Configurator Software here.
Download our technical guides: